Thank you for choosing to administer the PACE Climate Survey for Community Colleges. We are excited to work with you as you gather valuable employee perspectives that will help you identify institutional strengths as well as areas for growth. Once NILIE staff receive your signed service agreement, we can begin work on the survey process.
Throughout the survey administration process, PACE staff are available to address your questions or concerns. For additional resources on effective survey administration, please visit our Resourcestab for information on best practices, sharing the value of the survey, encouraging participation, and using the results.
Following are the steps you can anticipate over the next several weeks:
Based on the feedback you provided in your entrance questionnaire, we will build your survey and email you a draft for your approval. You need to approve the survey draft should be approved at least one week prior to your institution’s launch date. We are happy to work with you to make any changes you see necessary.
To distribute the survey, NILIE staff send personal invitations to your institution’s participants, using a template email approved by you. Research (as well as our first-hand experience) have shown that surveys produce higher response rates when participants are invited by a third party.
At least one week before survey launch, follow these steps to start the survey distribution process:
- Send an Excel spreadsheet of participant names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the participants’ first name under column A, last name under column B, and email address under column C.
- Inform your IT staff that NILIE survey email invitations will be coming so as to avoid issues with SPAM filters.
- The survey comes from email@example.com.
- The IP ranges that our survey platform sends email on are 22.214.171.124/22 and 126.96.36.199
- Inform employees that our email will be coming so they do not mistake it for SPAM.
- Review the test email invitation that NILIE staff send you prior to the official launch.
Survey Launch and Data Collection
- Your survey launches on the date that you confirmed with NILIE staff.
- NILIE staff send weekly reminders to employees who have not taken the survey.
- Survey closes 2-3 weeks after launch. The partner representative receives an email confirming the close of the survey.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- NILIE staff analyze survey results and send client representative a full report within 8 business weeks of the survey closing.
- Partner pays the remaining statement balance if payment has not already been made in full.
- Partner reviews report and requests any final changes.